Civil Air Patrol - San Fernando Senior Squadron 35
Squadron 35 is a unit of the Civil Air Patrol; United States Air Force Auxiliary. Our squadron is located at Whiteman airport in the Los Angeles basin. We are tasked with aerospace education, emergency response, homeland security, disaster relief, search and rescue, and many other missions benefitting our community and the United States of America.
Featured Articles from our Activity Blog
- Middle East Region, wings assisting in search for F-15 pilot missing in Va.
- National Headquarters Labor Day Closing Notice
- Aircraft Ground Handling Training (Updated Version) to be Posted on 2 Sept 14!
- Alaska Wing duo spots downed plane, pilot, 3 passengers
- Calif. Wing placed on alert in wake of Napa earthquake
- CAPR 35-5 (Includes Change 1, 22 Aug 14), CAP Officer and Noncommissioned Officer Appointments and Promotions
- Conn. Wing launches glider program
- Aircraft Information File (AIF) has been Updated!
- CAPP 201, Includes Change 1, 21 Aug 14, Public Affairs Officer Specialty Track Study Guide
- eServices Reports Issues
- CAPP 50-4 V2, Aug 14, Level I Orientation, Volume 2: Student Guide
- N.Y. Wing recognizes top members, squadrons
- Del. member recovers NASA ozone monitoring balloon
- McLaughlin, USAF lt. gen. & CAP member, stresses cyber technology in Natl. Conference talk
- National Commander Objectives