Civil Air Patrol - San Fernando Senior Squadron 35
Squadron 35 is a unit of the Civil Air Patrol; United States Air Force Auxiliary. Our squadron is located at Whiteman airport in the Los Angeles basin. We are tasked with aerospace education, emergency response, homeland security, disaster relief, search and rescue, and many other missions benefitting our community and the United States of America.
Featured Articles from our Activity Blog
Lt. Col McCauley receives Exceptional Service AwardMore...
- Knowles appointed Middle East Region commander
- Civil Air Patrol receives AFA Lifetime Achievement Award; possible date set for CGM ceremony
- CAPR 173-3, Effective 1 Oct 14, Payment for Mission Support
- Alaska Wing aircrew locates missing hunters
- Calif. Wing's Gardner honored as Air Force Assn. CAP Aerospace Cadet of Year
- CAPWATCH Table Addition - Committees
- CAP, Arnold Air Society sign memorandum of understanding
- Committee Module Release
- CAPP 265-1, Mar 97, Rescinded. Want to be Part of a Select Group of Civic-Minded Religious Leaders
- CAPP 265-4, Apr 94, Rescinded. CAP Chaplain Service Handbook
- Calif. aircrew spots downed plane, pilot in Sierra Nevadas
- Civil Air Patrol Volunteer Staff Vacancies
- CAP, American Red Cross execute memorandum of understanding
- The CAP Glider Program Procedures document is Updated!
- McCarron, CAP WWII mechanic, passes at 93