Civil Air Patrol - San Fernando Senior Squadron 35
Squadron 35 is a unit of the Civil Air Patrol; United States Air Force Auxiliary. Our squadron is located at Whiteman airport in the Los Angeles basin. We are tasked with aerospace education, emergency response, homeland security, disaster relief, search and rescue, and many other missions benefitting our community and the United States of America.
Featured Articles from our Activity Blog
Lt. Col McCauley receives Exceptional Service AwardMore...
- CAP cell phone forensics narrows search for '42 Piper Cub missing in Ala.
- CAPP 265-1, Mar 97, Rescinded. Want to be Part of a Select Group of Civic-Minded Religious Leaders
- CAPP 265-4, Apr 94, Rescinded. CAP Chaplain Service Handbook
- Ala. Wing searching for missing Piper Cub
- Civil Air Patrol Volunteer Staff Vacancies
- CAP, American Red Cross execute memoradum of understanding
- The CAP Glider Program Procedures document is Updated!
- McCarron, CAP WWII mechanic, passes at 93
- Maj. Gen. Joe Vazquez releases initial list of key volunteer staff
- Ice Bucket Challenge Memorandum
- National Staff Vacancies
- Vazquez releases initial list of key volunteer staff
- Proposals sought for CAP 75th anniversary year slogan
- CAP Board of Governors Vacancy
- CAP Flying Extended Through 30 September 2014!