Civil Air Patrol - San Fernando Senior Squadron 35
Squadron 35 is a unit of the Civil Air Patrol; United States Air Force Auxiliary. Our squadron is located at Whiteman airport in the Los Angeles basin. We are tasked with aerospace education, emergency response, homeland security, disaster relief, search and rescue, and many other missions benefitting our community and the United States of America.
Featured Articles from our Activity Blog
Lt. Col McCauley receives Exceptional Service AwardMore...
|Wed, 01-Apr-2015 - Sq35 Safety Meeting|
|Wed, 08-Apr-2015 - Sq35 Aerospace Education Meeting|
|Wed, 15-Apr-2015 - Sq35 Survival Training Meeting|
- Miss. Wing Cadet Conference draws participants from 3 wings
- Phelka assumes command of Great Lakes Region
- Md. Wing recognized for Fertile Keynote role
- S. Dakota cadets place 2nd nationally in CyberPatriot VII finals
- Barry, former national commander, passes at 93
- Colo. members help ensure problem-free inaugural ceremonies
- **CAPNHQ Network Services Outage affecting eServices and WMIRS- Thursday, 12 Mar 2015 - 1000 to 1200 Central**
- CAPP 52-4 National Cadet Competition Curriculum Guide
- Searock, former Board of Governors member, passes at 78
- Email Notification Application
- National Commander's Safety Policy Letter 27 Feb 2015
- CAPR173-3 Payment For Mission Support 27 Feb 2015
- CAPP 52-23 Cadet Protection Policy Imp. Guide
- CAPR 52-10 Cadet Protection Policy Update
- Cadet Protection Policy Training Now Available!