Civil Air Patrol - San Fernando Senior Squadron 35
Squadron 35 is a unit of the Civil Air Patrol; United States Air Force Auxiliary. Our squadron is located at Whiteman airport in the Los Angeles basin. We are tasked with aerospace education, emergency response, homeland security, disaster relief, search and rescue, and many other missions benefitting our community and the United States of America.
Featured Articles from our Activity Blog
Lt. Col McCauley receives Exceptional Service AwardMore...
- CAP Index 0-9, 28 Oct 14, Numerical Index of CAP Forms, Test Material, and Certificates
- CAP Index 0-2, 28 Oct 14, Numerical Index of CAP Regulations, Manuals, Pamphlets and Visual Aids
- Committee Report (Maintenance)
- New commanders headed to National HQ
- Pilot Proficiency Flight Profiles have been Updated to include a Takeoff & Landing Proficiency Flight Profile!
- Ohio Wing unit shares CAP news on air, online
- Corporate websites down for maintenance (eServices & WMIRS NOT affected), Tuesday 21 Oct – 5am – 7am CDT (5-10 min. duration)
- WWII subchaser heritage saluted as CAP helps CITGO mark 70th anniversary
- N.C. Wing honors WWII CAP member, Brown
- National Headquarters Closed in Observance of Columbus Day
- N.Y. Wing's N.Y. City Group receives $10K AOPA 'Giving Back' Grant
- Committee Module (Updates)
- Seeing double: S. Carolina brothers receive Spaatz awards in Pentagon ceremony
- CAPR 52-16 (Includes Change 1, 6 Oct 14), Cadet Program Management
- Ore. Wing officer soars with Blue Angels above Seattle