San Fernando Senior Squadron 35 - Civil Air Patrol
Squadron 35 is a unit of the Civil Air Patrol; United States Air Force Auxiliary. Our squadron is located at Whiteman airport in the Los Angeles basin. We are tasked with aerospace education, emergency response, homeland security, disaster relief, search and rescue, and many other missions benefitting our community and the United States of America.
Featured Articles from our Activity Blog
Lt. Col McCauley receives Exceptional Service AwardMore...
|Sat, 22-Mar-2014 - Mission Scanner School (South)|
|Sun, 23-Mar-2014 - Mission Scanner School (South)|
|Sat, 29-Mar-2014 - CAP468 Wash "Party"|
|Sat, 26-Apr-2014 - CAP468 Wash "Party"|
|Sat, 24-May-2014 - CAP468 Wash "Party"|
- CAP National Historical Journal posted for online reading
- Sen. Harkin becomes 34th member of CAP Hall of Honor
- N.Y. unit visited by Revolutionary War re-enactors
- CAPF 15, Feb 14, Application for Cadet Membership in the Civil Air Patrol
- Neb. duo introduces high school class to CAP Cessnas
- Civil Air Patrol To Honor Senator Harkin This Week In Washington
- Ala. Wing's Holliman receives Spaatz award
- ICL, 21 Feb 14, Changes to CAPR 123-3 CAP Compliance Inspection Program
- Top cadets head to Washington for Civic Leadership Academy
- Publications Bulletin (as of 20 Feb 14)
- CAPR 174-1, 26 Dec 12, Property Management and Accountability (Includes Change 3, 20 Feb 14)
- National Headquarters will be closed Monday, 17 February 2014 in Observance of Presidents Day.
- SSA CAP Cadet Introductory Membership
- N.D. Wing joins search for missing woman
- Ill. unit's after-dark visit sheds light on AFB night operations