Civil Air Patrol - San Fernando Senior Squadron 35
Squadron 35 is a unit of the Civil Air Patrol; United States Air Force Auxiliary. Our squadron is located at Whiteman airport in the Los Angeles basin. We are tasked with aerospace education, emergency response, homeland security, disaster relief, search and rescue, and many other missions benefitting our community and the United States of America.
Featured Articles from our Activity Blog
Lt. Col McCauley receives Exceptional Service AwardMore...
|Fri, 22-Aug-2014 - Group 1/7 SAREX|
|Sat, 23-Aug-2014 - Group 1/7 SAREX|
|Sun, 24-Aug-2014 - Group 1/7 SAREX|
|Wed, 27-Aug-2014 - Sq 35 Staff Meeting|
|Sat, 30-Aug-2014 - Group 1 Banquet|
- Aircraft Information File (AIF) has been Updated!
- CAPP 201, Includes Change 1, 21 Aug 14, Public Affairs Officer Specialty Track Study Guide
- eServices Reports Issues
- CAPP 50-4 V2, Aug 14, Level I Orientation, Volume 2: Student Guide
- N.Y. Wing recognizes top members, squadrons
- Del. member recovers NASA ozone monitoring balloon
- McLaughlin, USAF lt. gen. & CAP member, stresses cyber technology in Natl. Conference talk
- National Commander Objectives
- Conn. lawmaker serves as spotter as CAP flight locates boat in distress
- N.C. Wing carries out Glider Operations Day
- Ore. members explore remote control flight
- CAPF 2, Aug 14, Request for Promotion Action
- CAPR 280-2 (Includes Change 1, 12 Aug 14), Civil Air Patrol Aerospace Education Mission
- CAPR 35-5 (Corrected Copy), 11 Aug 14, CAP Officer and NCO Appointments and Promotions
- Miss. unit conducts successful fundraiser